Price : $70 $50
Bedugul Tanah Lot Private Tour is starts by visiting Taman Ayun the Royal Temple of Mengwi. This temple complex dates back to 1634 and surrounded by a moat and has multi roofed shrines and intricately carved wooden gate. Then tour stop at Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Bali is one of Bali’s natural attractions with a wide panorama of rice fields. Visiting this place is the best choice for those who like nature tours. You can also enjoy stunning views from the patio with a terrace system. Take stunning pictures against the backdrop of the largest rice field panoramic views and Batukaru mountain views.
The spread of paddy fields covering an area of about 33.22 km2 at the foot of Mt. Batukaru. Altitude about 1,059 meters or 3,476 feet above sea level. Jatiluwih has a tropical climate with heavy rainfall throughout the year in the region. The average annual temperature is 19.0 ° C. Our journey continues to local restaurant for having lunch at Uma Luang Sari Restaurant with buffet menu while enjoy the spectacular surrounding view of Rice Terrace.
HIGHLIGHT FOR BEGUDUL TANAH LOT PRIVATE TOUR PACKAGE
Next, we continue to visit beautiful temple is Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is inside the caldera of the now extinct volcano Gunung Catur. It is one of the main sources of irrigation in the Balinese highlands, and so the temple is dedicated to Dewi Danu, the lake Goddess of water. The sight and cool atmosphere of the Bali uplands have made the lake and this temple a favorite sightseeing and recreational spot as well as a frequently photographed site.
Last stop Tour is visit Tanah Lot Temple. Is a Balinese Hindu temple on the rock located in the middle of sea. This temple is very beautiful in the particular of the sunset time. We can view this temple from several spot points with spectacular view of the ocean and sunset. We will find the temple a drift on the seawater when the water is going tide because this temple will be surrounded by the seawater.
The word of Tanah Lot is consisted of two words that are Tanah word interpreted as a reef looking like gili or island. Lot or Lod word has meaning the sea. So Tanah Lot is meaning the small island floating on the sea. The location is now called as Tanah Lot has been used at a Megalithic period. Best moment to visit Tanah Lot during sunset. After explore Tanah Lot Temple we are going back to Hotel.
- Start from Hotel at 08.30 AM.
- 09:00 – 10:30 : Taman Ayun Temple.
- 10:30 – 12:30 : Jatiluwih Rice Terraces
- 12:45 – 12:15 : Bali Coffee Species Plantation Coffee
- 13:00 – 14:00 : Having lunch at Uma Luang Sari Restaurant with the spectacular view of Rice Terraces.
- 14:30 – 15:30 : Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. Temple inside in The Lake Beratan.
- 15:30 – 17:00 : Tanah Lot Temple. Temple inside the sea with spectacular view of the ocean.
- 17:00 – 18:00 : Back to Hotel.
Bedugul Tanah Lot Private Tour Price
We offer two tour prices according to your needs: Regular Tour price and Inclusive Tour price. Please see below the details of Bedugul Tanah Lot Tour price:
Regular Tour Price
|1 – 6 persons||USD. 50/car|
|7 – 12 persons||USD. 65/car|
|13 – 20 persons||USD. 90/car|
Regular Tour Price Include:
- Private Car with English Speaking Driver or Spanish Speaking Driver
- Gasoline, Parking Tickets, Toll Tickets
- Mineral water for passengers
Inclusive Tours Price
|2 – 3 persons||USD. 50/person|
|4 – 6 persons||USD. 45/person|
|7 – 12 persons||USD. 38/person|
|13 – 20 persons||USD. 35/person|
Inclusive Tour Price Include:
- Private Car with Local Driver
- Gasoline, Parking tickets, Toll Tickets
- English Speaking Driver or Spanish Speaking Driver
- Entrance Tickets for tourist attraction
- Mineral Water for Passengers
- Insurance & Tax
Area Covered for Pick-Up
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbor, Airport
*** Please contact us for pick up in different area
- This is a Private Tours, meaning there is no one other than you and your companion
- The tour driver speaks either English or Spanish depending on your request
- Rates are quoted per person for minimum of 2 person ( Inclusive Tour )
- Special price is given for group booking ( Inclusive Tour )
- Single booking will be charge different ( Inclusive Tour )
- Infant under 3 is free of charge
Terms of Payment
- This price already include with 11% Government tax and Services
- Pay on-site to our driver
- Cash Payment in USD, IDR or other Currency is accepted
- Payment with foreign currencies will be converted based on daily rates
- Fill out the booking form and submit your request
- We will answer all questions regarding your request from the submitted form
- Please provide your flight number and arrival time for airport pick-up
- We will send you a reservation confirmation email when everything is clear
- No deposit required for booking fees or requested activities
- Payments in cash to be given to the driver at the start of the tour
- A deposit is required for reservations on large vehicles such as Isuzu Elf, Toyota Hiace, and buses.
Your booking is completely secure and all personal data is encrypted and processed in a secure manner. BALI PUJA TOUR places great importance to the protection of your personal data and will only be used to process your booking.
FOR LAST MINUTE Booking, please send your request Via WhatsApp : +6289526291915